kge interiors works with every budget and style
Our first visit usually consists of a walk-through of the space, compiling photos and necessary measurements, and a thorough discussion of the client’s priorities, budget and overall vision for the project.
We provide each client with a decorating plan which may include paint samples and color palettes, floor plan/furniture placement, curtain/pillow designs, fabric samples, a shopping guide with pricing and a plan for moving forward.
Each client can determine our level of involvement at each step. From broad strokes to fine details, we flex to support you in ways that work best or each individual situation.
- paint color selection
- lighting plans/fixtures
- furniture arrangement
- upholstery/fabric & trim selection
- curating wallpaper, tile, hardware options
- decorative accessories
- custom bookshelf or fireplace ideas
- styling existing bookshelves, tabletops, coffee tables, etc.
- holiday/event decorating – tablescapes, mantels, etc.
our recent work
Hover over the image to see the transformation